More from the Random Mind of Abigail
I know that I said I would post prompts on the first Monday of the month, but I forget and then it’s gone. Because of that, I’m doing it this week and my originally scheduled post will go next week.
So here are some random thoughts I’ve had throughout the last while. I just cleaned out my drafts folder, which is where I store these thoughts, so some of them are very old actually.
- The EPA wants to ban farm dust. Farms cannot without producing dust.
- It’ll illegal on terraformed planets to plant plants from Earth.
- A nurse that can feel the patient’s feelings.
- What would happen if every plane that flew over your house might be a bomber?
- Venus is the result of greenhouse gases gone awry.
- Save the males, until we can learn how to make sperm and then we don’t need them anymore.
I actually thought I had more, but as I’m reading them, they don’t fit into prompts as much as science fiction plot elements that might help you out. And that is more a Wednesday post. :)
So, hope that got your brain working. That last one there I’m considering doing a story about myself.