What if…? Your turn!
Once again, It is time to have prompts for stories. I’m going to just let go with everything I’ve thought of this whole month and it’s your choice if you want to use any of them. Sometimes we all just need ideas.
• How would you tell the Chanukah or Christmas story to someone who doesn’t know it?
• What if a king marries an enemy spy instead of the neighboring princess he is suppose to?
• What if your dog dies? What would you miss? How would it happen?
• What if you couldn’t drive a car?
• What if your religion was banished?
• What if you woke up one morning to a not forecasted blizzard?
• You’re leaving earth. Why?
• If you could jump ahead ten or twenty years, what would your life look like? What might it look like? (Thoughts I’ve had from the movie 13 going on 30.)
• What if you needed to go to the enemy to keep your sister safe?
• What if your siblings were born in a different order?
• What if you were suddenly going to have a baby?
• What if you could automatically gain any skill you want? (I know, matrix-ish, but I think about it often enough.)
• What if you were given three wishes?
• What if aliens were really in the solar system and we just haven’t seen them?
• What if you failed at your current goal?
• What if cars were banned?
• What if guns were banned?