Hello my friend and hopefully soon- to- be steady reader here. Allow me to explain a few thing that will take you months otherwise to understand.
Posts are done in some semblance of order. That semblance being as follows:
- Sunday: Sunday is question of the week day. I’ll just ask some question related to writing that I don’t always know the answer to. It’s more of a thinking question, or sometimes a curiosity question.
- Monday: Improve your writing with things that I’ve learned or observed. I don’t know everything, so don’t think that this is the official guide to anything. But this will be the most informative part of the blog. (And since I edit college papers for work, I do sometimes give some advice about writing a better collage paper.)
- Tuesday: Quote or word of advice from someone a whole lot smarter than I am. And someone who is published and has their own wikipedia article.
- Wednesday: Interesting scientific plot element. I’m going to school for nursing, I’m learning a lot of medical information, and things that might not filter down into the general public at most times I’ll share. This are sometimes really awesome I think. (And usually things I’ve learned in class.)
- Thursday: Links! HEre is some interesting link to either an article, or a movie or something that may be useful for writing science fiction.
- Friday: I rant about my own writing. Or share some of my own. Ether way, it’ about me.
- Saturday: I take it off because of the sabbath.
Then, I have placed stories of my own, mainly short, stories, on my pages.
Categories, I’ll get to later. I had logic behind them, but I forgot it at the moment.
So, I hope you stick around and enjoy. You never know what might happen here.